The Children's Resource Center, Bowling Green, is offering The Incredible Years training beginning in September.
At the Incredible Years parent training, parents of children ages 3 to 8 will learn how to:
- Increase children's self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Strengthen children's social skills
- Discipline effectively
- Boost academic success.
These events will occur Thursday mornings Sept. 1 through Oct. 20, from 10-11:30 a.m. at CRC. It is intended for children ages 18 months to 4 years, and for their parents/guardians.
There, participants will:
- Make friends with other families
- Share experiences and ideas
- Learn how your child grows and develops
- Enjoy activities and play that is designed to promote your child's development
- Nutritious snacks will be provided